Although the selection method of coal-fired hot blast stove is not very complicated, if you don't want to have any accidents in the selection process, you can first look at the principles that need attention in the selection process. The following are some principles that we must abide by when choosing a coal-fired hot blast stove. Each kind of coal-fired hot-blast stove has its specific application scope, and each material can find several kinds of coal-fired hot-blast stoves which can meet the basic requirements, but the most suitable one can only be found. For example, improper selection, users should not only bear the unnecessary one-time high procurement costs, but also pay a heavy price in the whole service life, such as low efficiency, high energy consumption, high operating costs, poor product quality, and even the normal operation of the device and so on. We all know about the nine principles of selection of coal-fired hot blast stoves. 1.选型前最好能做出物料的干燥实验，深入了解类似物料已经使用的燃煤热风炉（优缺点），往往对恰当选型有帮助。
1. It's better to do drying experiments of materials before type selection. It's often helpful to know the advantages and disadvantages of coal-fired hot blast stoves that have been used for similar materials.
2. Not totally dependent on past experience, pay attention to absorbing new technologies and listen to experts'opinions.
3. Low energy consumption - - - different drying methods have different energy consumption indicators. The thermal efficiency of conductive drying can reach 100% theoretically, and convective drying can only reach about 70%.
4. Save investment - --- Coal-fired hot blast stoves with the same functions are sometimes very different in cost, so the lower one should be chosen.
5. Low operating costs - depreciation of equipment, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs. The operation cost should be as low as possible.
6. High drying rate - In terms of drying rate, materials are highly dispersed in hot air during convective drying. The critical moisture content is low and the drying speed is fast, and the same convective drying method has different critical moisture content, so the drying rate is different.
7. Priority should be given to coal-fired hot stoves with simple structure, adequate spare parts supply, high reliability and long service life.
8. Applicability - - - Coal-fired hot blast stove must first be suitable for specific materials, and meet the basic requirements of material drying, including good handling of materials (feed, transport, fluidization, dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.), and can meet the basic requirements of processing capacity, dehydration capacity, product quality and so on. 9. It meets the requirements of environmental protection, has good working conditions and high safety.