Hot blast stove, as a hot blast stove of thermodynamic machinery, has been widely used in China since the end of 1970s. It has become a replacement product of electric heat source and traditional steam power heat source in many industries. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of various types of hot blast stoves? Then Huashuai natural gas hot blast stove will introduce various types to you. Advantages and disadvantages of hot stove. 1.铸铁管式热风炉，不能承受高温高压，供给的风温很低，已被淘汰。
1. Cast iron tubular hot-blast stove can not withstand high temperature and pressure, and the air temperature supplied is very low, which has been eliminated.
2. Internal combustion hot blast stove can provide blast furnace temperature above 1000 C by improving refractory materials, but it is composed of combustion chamber and regenerator, separated by partition wall, which produces temperature fluctuation in the process of combustion and air supply, especially in the lower part, under various stresses. It is easy to crack, drop bricks, burn through and even collapse. At the same time, the metal burner used in the hot blast stove makes the flame directly impact the partition wall and cause resonance in the combustion chamber, which further aggravates the damage of the brick lining. Although the reformed internal combustion hot blast stove has built a layer of insulating brick between the inner and outer rings of the large temperature difference between the middle and lower parts of the partition wall and replaced the metal burner with a ceramic burner, the problem of partition wall burning through has been overcome and the damage has been reduced, but the partition wall has not been cancelled, and the problem of brick removal has been fundamentally solved.
3. The advantage of the external-fired hot blast stove is that the partition wall is cancelled and the combustor and regenerator are completely separated. The lattice brick column of the regenerator has good stability. The shortcomings are as follows: 1) large investment, large area, increased steel and refractory bricks required. (2) In the connection section between combustion chamber and regenerator, the brick type is complex, the masonry is difficult, and it has become a weak link in the structure.
4. The advantages of top-fired hot blast stove are as follows: 1. Like external-fired hot blast stove, the partition wall is eliminated, and the fatal weakness of internal combustion type is eliminated fundamentally. Under the same capacity of hot blast stove, the heat storage area is increased by 25-30%. (2) The use of short flame burner directly burns at the top, and the high temperature heat concentration reduces the heat loss, which is conducive to the increase of the vault temperature. (3) The furnace type is simple, the structure strength is good, the brick type is few, and the masonry is easy. (4) The working conditions of refractories have been improved, and the working temperature in the area with heavy load at the lower part is low, while the working temperature in the upper part is high and the load is small. (5) Small area, about 20% steel and refractories can be saved compared with external combustion. But in order to make top-fired hot blast stove work smoothly, the following problems should be solved: (1) High-power short-flame burner is needed to ensure the complete combustion of gas in the limited space of vault and the uniform distribution of air flow. (2) The position where the burner is set on the vault should undergo strong temperature fluctuation. Therefore, this part needs refractories with high temperature resistance and good quench and heat resistance. (3) Because the hot air outlet is at the top, the hot air pipeline should be extended to the top of the furnace, and the corresponding pipe support and expansion ring should be set up. Because hot air valves, combustion valves and other valves are at the top, hoisting equipment must be installed at the top for maintenance and replacement.
5. Ball-type hot blast stove is currently only used in small blast furnaces below 100m3. It is similar to top-fired hot blast stove, but does not build checked bricks, but directly loads high alumina balls into the hot blast stove. It requires low dust content of gas, otherwise it will take a lot of work to clean and change balls.